Monday, January 27, 2014

Mixed emotions

It's hard to describe the feelings that I am having at the moment.

Anxious? About starting full time work soon, working out what things to bring down with me

Sad? About living away from home, seeing family and friends less often and not being around at church

Excited? The possibilities that await, not knowing what people are like, what work will look like, being paid

Grateful? For my family and friends who have encouraged me, for their prayers and love for me

Thankful? To God knowing that he will continue to sustain and take care of me

And so I am reminded of a verse from 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you

No comments:

Post a Comment